Lauren joined Griffith and Thornburgh in 2020 after spending three years as an associate with a boutique firm in Santa Barbara focusing almost exclusively on family law matters, including complex divorces and child custody disputes. Before moving to Santa Barbara in 2017, Lauren worked for a firm in Los Angeles, where she handled all the firm’s Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy matters throughout all four districts in California. Prior to law school, Lauren worked at Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones, one of the most prominent insolvency practices in the nation. It was in that position Lauren decided to achieve her law degree. Lauren received her law degree from University of Minnesota Law School and her undergraduate degree from Cornell University.
Lauren grew up in Los Angeles, lived in upstate New York for her undergrad education, followed by Minneapolis, Minnesota for law school, and back to Los Angeles. Lauren loves the beautiful weather and small-town feel of Santa Barbara and is happy to now call it home. In her spare time, Lauren enjoys playing basketball, yoga, hiking, and spending time at the beach. Lauren is also an avid Los Angeles Lakers fan. .
- Associate, Griffith and Thornburgh, LLP: 2020 – Present
- Associate, Law Offices of Tracey Rangel Cruz: 2017 – 2020
- Partner, Consumer Action Law Group of Panzarella Gurevich and Rode PC: 2012 – 2017
- Practice Areas
- Family Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Education Law
- California State Bar, 2012 – Present
- U.S. District Court: Central, Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition, 2010
- Cornell University, B.S. Communication, Minor: Applied Economics and Management, cum laude, 2007