Felicita “Cita” joined Griffith and Thornburgh in 2014, after spending seven years working at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, as a law clerk to the Honorable Robin L. Riblet (Ret.). She feels fortunate to have gained invaluable experience at the court, including an in-depth understanding of bankruptcy law and its broad impact in the community.
Cita handles insolvency and bankruptcy matters, from prebankruptcy consultation for individuals and businesses, to representing creditors and trustees in bankruptcy litigation and contested matters.
Cita also counsels school districts in a variety of legal matters, with a particular focus on public construction and facilities issues.
Outside of work, Cita enjoys spending time with her husband and three children. Her family can often be found enjoying the outdoors with their dog, Pepper, or spending time at the library.
- Partner, Griffith & Thornburgh, LLP: 2018 – Present
- Associate, Griffith & Thornburgh, LLP: 2014 – 2017
- Law Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District, Northern Division: 2007 – 2014
- Bankruptcy and insolvency issues
- Education Law
- Arizona State Bar Association 1998
- California State Bar Association 2014
- U.S. Central District of California 2014
- Harvard Law School, J.D. 1997, cum laude
- Articles Editor, Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review
- Stanford University, B.A. Human Biology 1994